HISTORY

HISTORY

Read More 1950
Pharma Glas KG "factory production of glassware" is founded by Mr. Robert Koniakowsky and Mr. Kurt Kuehr in Salzburg. Pharma Glas KG is now producing fluorescent tubes, laboratory glasses, vials and ampoules in Austria for the first time.
Read More 1970
the company specializes in ampoules and vial production.
Read More 1988
vial production is closed and ampoule production is expanded by four lines. The rise to a successful primary packaging manufacturer begins with the standardized production of low-alkali ampoules. Our manufacturing methods, tests and inspection records can be traced back to 1986.
Read More 1992
Pharma Glas KG becomes PHARMA GLAS GmbH. Around 300 million ampoules are produced annually in three-shift operation on a plant area of ​​around 2000 m². The high quality ampoules from PHARMA GLAS GmbH are sourced from a discerning group of pharmaceutical drug and cosmetics manufacturers. Innovative employees, the willingness to invest, the vision and a suitable strategy laid the foundation for zero-defect production.
Read More 2020
PHARMA GLAS GmbH is taken over by the Austrian holding company HTH Sechs GmbH. PHARMA GLAS GmbH and HTH Sechs GmbH agree to continue to achieve the best performance by remaining true to their competencies, which have made them strong for 70 years: QUALITY - Made in Austria!